Familia 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the true familia

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cerere [F4L] DH01

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DH01

Cerere [F4L] DH01 Empty
PostSubject: Cerere [F4L] DH01   Cerere [F4L] DH01 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:23 am

VIATA REALA
Nume: Danish Haq
Varsta: 16
Biografie(minim 100 de cuvinte): Hello, my name is Danish and I am from England in the United Kingdom. Some people call me Dan, some Dane, I don't mind. In my spare time I love to go outside with friends and family and of course I love to play SA:MP. Many people think that I am funny and cool. I have over 200 friends on B-Zone, and I've time to speak to these people whenever they want. Some people say I am very helpful and generous too because I help friends with money and I give money and help newbies. I am also a great guy to have around.
Limbi cunoscute: English and some if not a lot of Romanian.
Ai probleme cu scoala?: No

Nick Sa:Mp: DH01
Level(minim 40): 42
De cat timp joci Sa:Mp?: 1 year 7 months
Nick Counter-Strike1.6: -
De cat timp joci Counter-Strike1.6?: -
Ai avut vreodata ban pe Sa:Mp / Counter-Strike1.6?(Daca da, spune de ce): RPG: /ban DH01 2 SPAM + /ban DH01 1 Deathmatch. These were a long time ago.
Cat timp te joci:-
Sa:Mp: 1 year 7 months. 7 hours per day.
Counter-Strike1.6: -
Ce nick-uri ai mai avut inainte?: DH01 & daN.

PROGRAME
Stii sa folosesti Photoshop?: Yes, I've been using Photoshop for 5 years.
Stii sa lucrezi in Sony Vegas?: I know some of it, but not too much.
Te pricepi in HTML?: No
Ce programe stii sa folosesti?: Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Dreamweaver etc.

CLAN
De unde ai aflat de acest clan?: Many of my friends are / have been in this clan. I've seen it at their name tags.
Stii regulile clanului?: Yes
De la ce vine F4L?: Family 4 Life / Familia 4 Life
Cu ce crezi ca poti sa contribui in acest clan?: Anything to do with Photoshop and I can help with English things.
De ce doresti sa te alaturi acestui clan?: This clan represents the meaning of "clan". It's the greatest official clan on B-Zone and I think I can help for the reasons I said above.

CONTACT
ID Yahoo! Messenger: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MSN: -
Back to top Go down

Cerere [F4L] DH01
Page 1 of 1